Since 1880, Richards-Wilcox has been the leading manufacturer of hardware and door accessories for sliding doors, swinging doors, and slide-fold doors used in zoos, aquariums, barns, stables, contemporary buildings and historic buildings, too. Commercial, industrial, and residential settings nationwide feature Richards-Wilcox hardware products. Richards-Wilcox also provides custom design services, partnering with architects and designers to create unique door hardware.
Leading the Way for Door Hardware Companies
For over a century, Richards-Wilcox has been an industry leader when it comes to pioneering innovative door hardware solutions, including flat track barn door hardware. Whether it’s keeping zebras and pelicans safe in the local animal hospital or taking living rooms and home offices to the next level, Richards-Wilcox hardware is built for durability, safety, and ease of use.
High-Quality Barn Door Sliding Hardware
Flat track barn doors and sliding carriage doors are designed to maximize space, making them perfect solutions for both interior and exterior applications. Of course, every door needs trusty hardware to function properly. Introducing Richards-Wilcox’s full line of barn door hardware, including:
- Sliding door accessories, including sliding barn door tracks, for residential, architectural, or historic applications
- Stall doors and hardware for zoos and animal hospitals
- Specialty door hardware for clients who need custom solutions and sturdy, industrial-strength equipment
- Guillotine door hardware for dog kennel doors
- Cremone bolts for French doors or windows
Browse through our catalog to find the right hardware kit track and to discover why Richards-Wilcox is the greatest name in door hardware manufacturing.